« All Events
Carry out the risk management process
December 31 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm $450
RIIRIS402E – Carry out the risk management process
The RIIRIS402E – Carry out the risk management process unit of competency covers the skills and knowledge required to carry out risk management processes in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries. This course is often a requirement for mine workers who are wishing to progress their career into a position of leading hand, supervisor, superintendent, deputy or those who are elected as a Site Safety and Health Representative.
The course lasts approximately 1 day depending on the number of attendees and their prior knowledge and experience in the industry.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course‚ however, you must possess basic literacy and numeracy skills. You may be required to complete a Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) indicator prior to enrolling.
If you have any concerns regarding the literacy or numeracy requirements, please contact email@example.com for advice.
- Plan and prepare for implementing the risk management process
- Identify workplace hazards
- Assess workplace risks and identify unacceptable risk levels
- Identify potential actions and develop risk controls
- Implement and evaluate risk control
- Audit the risk management process and complete records
|Carry out the risk management process
||Carry out the risk management process PRC TBC
||08:30 am - 04:30 pm