« All Events
Conduct backhoe/loader operations
December 31 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm $550
RIIMPO319E – Conduct backhoe/loader operations
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to operate a backhoe/loader to load, distribute and place materials.
This unit applies to those working in site based roles.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and industry sectors, and must be sourced from state jurisdictions prior to applying this unit.
You may be eligible for Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) funding. Please check the eligibility HERE to see if you qualify for funding. Alternatively, you can contact Civil Safety at email@example.com or 1800 248 457 to speak with a staff member to see if you qualify.
A Statement of Attainment is issued to participants who successfully complete all the required assessment tasks, have paid in full and have supplied all required supporting documentation.
- Plan and prepare for backhoe/loader operations
- Operate backhoe/ loader in line with established requirements
- Load, carry and place materials to complete work activity
- Select, remove, fit and attachments for a backhoe/loader
- Relocate the backhoe/ loader
- Conduct housekeeping activities
|Conduct backhoe/loader operations
||31 December 2022
||08:00 am - 04:30 pm