« All Events
Conduct roller operations
December 31 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm $550
RIIMPO317F – Conduct roller operations
This course teaches the skills and knowledge required to operate a roller to compact material.
The course applies to those working in site based roles.
This course alone does not provide sufficient skill to independently load and unload equipment. To perform this activity safely, personnel must either complete or be assisted by someone who has completed RIIHAN308F Load and Unload Plant or equivalent.
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in Roller operations
- Adjust interchangeable drums, and/or spray bars, and/or scraper bars, and/or wheel/drum brooms and/or drag brooms and/or blades for operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Engage and disengage the compacting device
- Relocating Roller
- Shut down and clean up procedures
You may be eligible for Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) funding. Please check the eligibility HERE to see if you qualify for funding. Alternatively, you can contact Civil Safety on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 248 457 to speak with a staff member to see if you qualify.
A Statement of Attainment is issued to participants who successfully complete all the required assessment tasks, have paid in full and have supplied all required supporting documentation.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, you must possess basic literacy and numeracy skills. You may be required to complete a Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) indicator prior to enrolling.
If you have any concerns regarding the literacy or numeracy requirements, please contact email@example.com for advice.
|Conduct roller operations
||31 December 2022
||08:00 am - 04:00 pm