« All Events
Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
December 31 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm $550
RIIHAN309F – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
This unit applies to those working in site-based roles.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and industry sectors, and must be sourced from state jurisdictions prior to applying this unit.
A Statement of Attainment is issued to participants who successfully complete all the required assessment tasks, have paid in full and have supplied all required supporting documentation.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course‚ however, you must possess basic literacy and numeracy skills. You may be required to complete a Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) indicator prior to enrolling.
If you have any concerns regarding the literacy or numeracy requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
- Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
- Operate telescopic materials handler in line with established requirements
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials to complete work activity
- Select, remove, fit and use attachments for a telescopic materials handler
- Relocate the telescopic materials handler
- Conduct housekeeping activities
|Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
||31 December 2022
||08:30 am - 04:30 pm