« All Events
Light vehicle & 4wd Cluster
December 31 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm $950
VEH201E/305F – Light vehicle & 4wd Cluster
It applies to those working in operational roles. They generally work under supervision to undertake a prescribed range of functions involving known routines and procedures and take responsibility for the quality of work outcomes.
Licensing‚ legislative and certification requirements may apply to this unit and can vary between states, territories and industry sectors. Users must check requirements with the relevant body before applying the unit.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course‚ however, you must possess basic literacy and numeracy skills. You may be required to complete a Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) indicator prior to enrolling.
If you have any concerns regarding the literacy or numeracy requirements, please contact email@example.com for advice.
- Plan and prepare for light vehicle operations
- Operate light vehicle
- Carry out operator maintenance
- Identify four-wheel drive specific terms, terminology and techniques
- Plan for minimal environmental impact
- Perform pre-departure checks
- Use four-wheel drive mode
- Coordinate and recover a vehicle
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs on four-wheel drive vehicles
|Light vehicle & 4wd Cluster
||31 December 2022
||08:30 am - 04:30 pm