« All Events
December 31 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm $695
S11 – Standard 11
The Standard 11 Induction (Generic Induction) program equips resource workers with core risk assessment and safety skills required to operate safely on work sites.
The Standard 11 Induction covers the health and safety requirements needed by workers to be inducted onto Queensland Coal and Metalliferous mining sites. The course meets all the requirements for Recognised Standard 11 training set by the Queensland Mining Safety Inspectorate. It includes the 6 nationally recognised units of competency required to meet the training needs of the Standard 11 for induction.
The Generic Induction is:
Units of competency that make up the Standard 11 are:
- A nationally-recognised program
- Industry endorsed
- Used by mining companies, contractors and labour-hire firms
- Fully compliant with the appropriate legislation
- RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIERR205D Apply initial first aid
- RIIGOV201E Comply with site work processes/procedures
- RIIRIS201E Conduct local risk control
- RIICOM201E Communicate in the workplace
- RIIERR302E Respond to local emergencies and incidents
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, you must possess basic literacy and numeracy skills. You may be required to complete a Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) indicator prior to enrolling.
If you have any concerns regarding the literacy or numeracy requirements, please contact email@example.com for advice.
- RIIWHS201E – Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIERR205D – Apply initial response first aid
- RIIGOV201E – Comply with site work processes/procedures
- RIIRIS201E – Conduct local risk control
- RIICOM201E – Communicate in the workplace
- RIIERR302E – Respond to local emergencies and incidents
||standard 11 prac TBC
||08:30 am - 04:30 pm